Dedicated to both my father and brother who both fell gravely ill during September 08. My father survived, but I lost my brother at the tender age of 40.
Done quickly, so soz if the quality is off in some places, and some of the tracks have been used before, but I felt they just worked in this context.
01. Ennio Morricone. The musical pocket watch (The Good, the Bad & the Ugly OST).
02. Hans Zimmer. A small measure of peace (The Last Samurai OST).
03. Mark Isham. Safe now (Crash OST).
04. Energy 52. Cafe Del Mar (Orchestral version).
05. Graeme Revell. El Sereno (Street Kings OST).
06. Forerunners. Dragonfly (Adrien Aubrun ambient mix).
07. Guru Josh Project. Infinity 08 (Steen Thotrup chill mix).
08. Andrea Bocelli. Cantico.
09. Vangelis. Prologue (Bladerunner OST).
10. Dire Straits. Brothers in arms.
11. Pink Floyd. High hopes.
12. Massive Attack. Teardrops.
13. The Space Brothers. Your place in the world.
14. Ennio Morricone. Goodbye Colonel.